October 10, 2006

I have been busy the past few week thus for the reason I haven’t post any new blog to the site. So let get you update; as of October 21, I have a new baby girl in the house, born at 10:48 pm, 7 pound name Jayden P. Louis, she little sister to Jonathan Louis and daughter to my fiancé Lisa Brathwaite. Both girls are doing ok. Also I have been busy on assignment for the sakpasemag.com also shooting for Haitian tourism conference. However they were some casualty. My business associated while I was out decided that he no longer want to keep the studio open, and Dr. E. Also decided I would no longer be the photo editor for pan ku magazine.

my shoot for the past week take me to Davie rd. extension and Grenold park in north Miami beach, Pembroke pine, and Miramar parkway, photo to be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home