November 30, 2006


In the recent week a lot had been happing specially about school. The observer printed the last issue of the paper for the semester. We also decided to do a journalism book camp for our staff and BCC on January 10 I believe.

i have been working hard to accomplish my speech to pursed for the class which is do December 4th, will attempting to study for my final exam.

As for my English class my 8 page researches paper is due on Monday plus fourteen full page journal about different subject. I am almost done with the entire project. However, I haven’t register for class as of yet.

I believe i have two more class to finish my photography class that I teach in Miami Dade College.

In a matter of good new, I received a ninety seven on my math quiz I was happy

my topic for my research paper is about "The role Homosexuality play in today family" What I learn is that homosexuality is no longer a phase some kid go through another to spike his or her parent however I’m a long way to believe that homosexuality is genetic.

my speech to persuade is about the power of voting. I volunteer in the recent election with Broward County of election another to get familiarized with the system of voting right "One Man One Vote"

a couple of my journal topic has been: Something that make me who I'm today, Kiss of the Tong, understanding the lyrics, what do I like about my writing, should the mentally ill be prosecuted for their crime, is homosexuality a choice, cloning, my thought regarding euthanasia, what are my thought regarding animal right, the different type of violence in the media, and to conclude, what have i learn this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home